Friday, July 22, 2005



God's Gals

I have been asked to be part of a new and exciting blog called "God's Gals". It was Heather's brainchild at www.thismomslife.com . It is an honor to be involved in this blog. My entries will appear on Saturdays -the first one is tomorrow, and I am a little nervous about it! Check us out at www.godsgals.com. Please read our mission statement, and leave your comments, too!

Oh - by the way - I am completely illiterate when it comes to computers, so my husband will be showing me how to do the linking to other websites, etc., this weekend. Please be patient with me - this is a brand new world for me!

Blessings ~
Valerie

2 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

Valerie, you were nervous for nothing, the story was so great.

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Valerie, came here via Gods Gals which I am enjoying...blessings to you!

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page