Friday, July 29, 2005



No Title

I changed my mind - just for tomorrow - about writing for God's Gals. I have something written up, but I have been having "technical difficulties" when I try to get on the website in order to type it up for tomorrow's entry. Hopefully, this situation will get resolved.

I am still vascillating between wanting to write versus finding the time and being able to write. So, I promised Heather that I would give her a definite answer about whether or not I will continue on by the beginning of next week. My heart says "go for it", my schedule says "what - are you nuts?".

By the way - wonderful news about Sara - again! Her labs were "perfect", so they are now reducing her Solu-Medrol infusions to once a month. Last year at this time, we were doing them three times a WEEK. We are all so ecstatic! And we thank God for this wonderful gift of health!

4 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

I love the name of your blog, it's so great. I guess I'll head to God's Gals and see if you're on today.

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Valerie said...

Paula: I am leaning towards staying. . . I'll explain why at a later time. Thanks for your input!

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Valerie said...

Darlene: I kind of "stole" it from Dr. Laura - she always identifies herself as such. It's who I am, and who I was called to be.

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Couldn't you just be a "guest" writer, or write when you can?

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page