Thursday, August 04, 2005



Incidentals. . .

I must thank all of you for your prayers and support during my "fibro fog" attack. I am so touched by your kindness and concern. I am feeling much better this evening. I have "returned to the land of the living", so to speak.

Secondly, I have decided to stay with "God's Gals", after all. Hey - it's a woman's perogative to change her mind, isn't it? (I know - it drives my husband nuts, too!). I have had a few days to mull it over and pray about it. My first "love" has always been writing, anyway, so I FINALLY get my chance to write a little bit for others. If what I have to say perhaps touches another, then I will know I am doing the right thing. My next entry is Saturday, so please visit me there, and please leave a comment. My topic is about vocations. And perhaps one of my vocations is to be a writer for "God's Gals".

And thirdly, I am getting really excited about my upcoming design for my blog. Laura, one of "the Gals", is in the process of completing the design. She's been great to work with so far - I am such a "newbie" with all of this stuff, so she's been VERY patient with me!!!

Blessings to all of you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page