Tuesday, April 18, 2006



Spring Break

I hope all of you had a blessed Easter! Ours was a rather quiet one, which I prefer. It was just the four of us.

This week is our spring break, so the girls and I are doing some much-needed cleaning around the house. This is in preparation for the upcoming graduation festivities and company in May. My husband even joined in this past weekend - he used the power washer on the exterior of the house. It looks great! We are having the front of the house professionally landscaped this week - I am thinking about taking some "before" and "after" pictures just to show you how BAD it looks right now!

I've been pondering about a couple of "issues" over the past week or so, and I am in the midst of drafting a couple of different posts. It will be interesting to see what each of you have to say about these topics.

Finally, I want to thank all of you who participated in the "Forty to Forever" Lenten blog. Jules is leaving it up until the end of this week, so if you get the chance, please stop by one last time to leave an Easter prayer. Many thanks to Jules for all of her work on the blog. Perhaps we'll do something similar again some time!

Have a great Easter week!

4 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger bigwhitehat said...

I could not care less about the before pictures. Just give us the after. I hope you get a yard full of beautiful low maintenance greenery. Enjoy.

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger HeyJules said...

Val, thanks so much for all YOU did - posting those opening thoughts for us everyday was wonderful!

It was a wonderful blessing, that prayer blog, and I do hope we have a chance to do it again.

Now show me your yard and I'll show you mine!

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh I really need to tackle spring cleaning but my allergies are just wiping me out this week. But I need to start tackling it before May

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Nettie said...

I want before pictures...

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page