Tuesday, October 03, 2006



It's Been Awhile, I Know

Yes, I realize it's been a week since I last wrote anything. There is a good reason for being AWOL. In fact, there are several. I won't bore you with the details, but suffice it to say that I hate it when a deer hits a car. My husband is okay, but the car is no longer functioning. TP is doing well at college, but I'm still sorting through this change in my life. DQ's interim reports were not good at all, so we've had to restructure the homework routine. I'm being pulled in many different directions right now, and I'm just trying to find a life rope to hold onto. Blogging will get back to normal in a day or two - but right now, I'm pretty tired. God bless, my friends - I'll be back to a regular schedule soon.

4 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Who knew there were more important things in life than blogging? Sounds like you've had a an interesting week. May the rest of your week be dull and boring.

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger TC said...

Take care of yourself and come back when you can.

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger JodiTucker said...

Take as long as you need for blogging......If I blog once a month, that's as much as I can spare with other family, work, PTA, etc. commitments that I feel strongly about doing. Praying for you in transition with TP at college now.

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger Valerie said...

Thanks for the comments, everybody! I do miss it when I don't blog - but sometimes, life DOES take priority!!! LOL!

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page