Saturday, October 28, 2006



This Month Slipped Away. . .

Where did this month go? I had every good intention of writing a series of articles about Lupus, and I only did one. Mea culpa. Life got in the way, and I couldn't face that daunting task. However, I plan to write at least one more post about it.

November is National Adoption Month, so of course, I will be discussing that topic as it is near and dear to my heart. Don't even get me started, though, on the Madonna adoption.

In the meantime, please keep Jeff's Gramps in your prayers. Please visit Jeff at www.thinksink.blogspot.com and let him know you're thinking of him.

1 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger ukok said...

Barbara is quire right, you blog when you want to, there's no pressure..at least I hope you don't feel pressured.

Jeff's gramps is in my prayers, as are you, take care of yourself and blog when you want to, it's your world :-)

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page