Tuesday, June 23, 2009



Update

It's official. I've decided to retire this blog at least until this fall. There are many things on my plate right now - things which I have shared with no one - and I need my privacy during this time. Eventually, when the time is right, I will be able to share all that has happened and transpired in my personal as well as my professional life. In the meantime, you can be assured of my prayers for you, and I ask that you keep me in your prayers.

So, please have a restful summer. You can check back every now and then to see if a quick update has been posted, but don't be surprised if there is nothing on here. My words are failing me right now, it is time to rest.

God bless.

3 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger ann said...

Val,
I can certainly understand and will definitely be praying. I hope you are able to find the rest you are seeking. I will miss you and will be looking forward to your return!
In His Love and Blessings,
annb

 
At 7:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

prayers will continue for you and your family :-)

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Valerie said...

Thanks, Ann. I will be over to "visit" you shortly. I've missed you - I haven't been visiting other blogs lately.

Deb - God works in mysterious ways. I visited your blog and read the Nouwen quoted. It touched something deep inside me. Not a coincidence at all that I should read that quote right when I needed it the most. Thanks for your love and support.

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page