Sunday, September 25, 2011



It's Me Again

I am trying to decide whether or not to resurrect this blog, or branch out into different forms of writing. This blog has been dormant for awhile for many reasons, but I feel the need to begin writing again. Do I stay here, do I start a new blog, do I pursue other opportunities, do I begin to get very serious about my writing and aim to get published someday?

Life has had many twists and turns lately. Please keep me and my little family in your prayers. I think of all of my "old" friends that I have through this blog, and keep you in my prayers and wonder how you are doing. Some of you I have kept up with on Facebook, others of you have virtually dropped off the radar. I'd like to hear from ALL of you!

God bless. . . .

2 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger wendy said...

i have not dropped away - i periodically check to see if you are writing again - was glad to hear today - hope you continue to write - i always enjoyed sharing in your life.

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Jackie said...

I will read you, wherever you decide to "lay your pen" just make sure to let us know!!

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your thoughts...

Back to the main page